- Sleeps 2 to 4
- Panoramic terraces
- Free wi-fi
- Access to laundry
In the heart of Nardò, our latest project came to life in the summer of 2019, after a fascinating architectural renovation work on this 17th century house.
A very old affresco will remind you of Nardò’s Baroque past throughout your stay.
This charming vacation rental for 2 to 4 people (up till 6 with Tempietto loft en suite) also vibrates by its proximity to the “Teatro Comunale”, a wonderful 19th century testimony inspired by the Italian-style theater.
Teatro’s vast terraces offer you breathtaking views of the many historic buildings in the surrounding area, under the protective wing of the theater.
Here is more:
The Teatro Boutique Apartment is named for its proximity to the Nardò Theatre (Teatro Comunale di Nardò), a Belle Époque beauty just off the picturesque Piazza Salandra in the town’s historic centre. In fact the apartment’s front door opens onto the street that encircles the theatre.
On the ground floor of the apartment is a hall that leads to a cloakroom/WC and a spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Stairs to the first floor lead into a bright living/dining room with French bay windows opening onto a dining terrace that overlooks the charming old town street. This space connects to a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, kettle and coffee machine. The kitchen also looks onto the dining terrace.
Next to the living room is a second double bedroom with en-suite shower and washbasin and a separate toilet.
Stairs from the first floor lead to a roof terrace offering unique views of Nardò’s historic centre. The terrace has an outdoor kitchen, shower, dining table and deckchairs for basking in the Salento sunshine.
Description at a glance:
- 1 bedroom with an original vaulted ceiling at ground floor with en-suite vaulted bathroom
- 1 bedroom at first floor with bathroom and separate toilet
- Large entry hall with separate toilet
- Living and dining room at first floor
- 1 kitchen and an outdoor cooking area on the upper terrace
- Terrace at first floor level, and vast roof deck terraces with a panoramic view of Nardò’s old town, equipped with a cooking area and shower
The apartment features:
2 double bedrooms:
- 2 Queen-sized double beds
1 Kitchen and cooking area:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a 4-ring SMEG gas hob, large sink, electric oven/microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, and utensils
- The roof deck terrace cooking area is equipped with a 2-ring gas hob and large sink
2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet:
- En-suite bathroom with 1 extra-large cement wash basin, shower, toilet with bidet spray, hair-dryer
- Walking-in shower and wash-basin in the first floor bedroom, separate toilet with bidet spray
- Separate toilet with bidet spray at ground floor
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board accessible from separate entry at ground floor
- Free wi-fi internet connection
- Solar-powered hot water
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Double glazing
- Internal window shutters (bedrooms)
- Central gas heating with radiators
- Table and chairs
- Big stone sink
- The apartment is on ground and first floor of a 17th-century house
- Restored in 2019
- South-facing terraces
- Views across Nardò’s old town of the cathedral, churches, convents, and Baroque palazzi
- In the heart of Nardò’s old town, a minute’s walk from Piazza Salandra, the Baroque central square
- Close to local shops and within 400 yards of numerous supermarkets
- Hospitals in Lecce, Galatina, Gallipoli and Copertino (max 16 miles)
- Access to fast road: 3 miles
- Sandy beaches: 8 miles
- Rocky coast: 5 miles (Parco di Porto Selvaggio)
- Sandy town beach with bars and restaurants: 5 miles (Santa Maria al Bagno)
- Lecce – 18 miles, Maglie – 20 miles, Gallipoli and Baia Verde beaches – 11miles, Otranto – 32 miles, Porto Cesareo – 11 miles, Santa Maria di Leuca – 41 miles, Taranto and Ostuni -60 miles, Matera – 108 miles, Punta Pizzo nature reserve beaches and pine forest – 14 miles