- Sleeps 2
- Free wi-fi
- Access to laundry room
A boutique studio apartment for 2 people with bathroom, kitchenette and bed loft in a 17th-century palazzo in the heart of Nardò’s Baroque old town (Lecce, Puglia). The Tempietto boutique studio is just 5 miles from the Ionian sea and a short hop from other historic towns, including Lecce, Galatina, Gallipoli, Maglie and Otranto.
The Tempietto boutique studio features an ornate chapel arch built 100 years before the rest of the palazzo.
On the ground floor of a 17th century palazzo in the heart of the beautiful Baroque town of Nardò, the Tempietto studio apartment is just a stone’s throw from the Baroque Piazza Salandra and the Teatro Comunale.
In 2013, the property was sympathetically restored, using traditional materials, to create a space with all modern comforts without compromising the style of the original local architecture. The clean and minimalist decoration and furnishing are a perfect mix of modern and classic, crowned by impressive vaulted ceiling.
The studio has a kitchenette enabling you to prepare breakfast, snacks and light meals. Or if you prefer to eat out, there are numerous cafes, restaurants, trattorias and pizzerias within walking distance. We can advise you on where to shop for groceries, pick up a tasty sandwich, find the best ice-cream and pastries or savour some of the best food you’ll ever taste.
The apartment features:
- 1 studio space with open plan kitchenette
- 1 bathroom
- 1 double bed
1 studio living space:
- Entrance, living room with large sofa, 1 table and 3 chairs
- Dressing room area with armchair, clothes rail, and full length mirror
- Kitchenette with sink, 2-ring hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and utensils
- 1 shower, 1 wash basin, 1 toilet/bidet
1 double bed:
- 1 queen sized double bed on a bed loft, accessed by a suspended stone staircase
- Free wi-fi internet
- Radio docking station with USB connection
- Green options : solar-powered hot water and certified green electricity
- Gas powered heating and convector heater
- Internal and external window shutters
- The Tempietto boutique studio is on the ground floor of a 17th-century Patrician palazzo
- Restored in 2013
- In the heart of Nardò’s old town, a minute’s walk from Piazza Salandra, the Baroque central square
- Close to local shops and within 400 yards of numerous supermarkets
- Hospitals in Lecce, Galatina, Gallipoli and Copertino (max 16 miles)
- Access to fast road: 3 miles
- Sandy beaches: 8 miles
- Rocky coast: 5 miles (Parco di Porto Selvaggio)
- Sandy town beach with bars and restaurants: 5 miles (Santa Maria al Bagno)
- Lecce – 18 miles, Maglie – 20 miles, Gallipoli and Baia Verde beaches – 11miles, Otranto – 32 miles, Porto Cesareo – 11 miles, Santa Maria di Leuca – 41 miles, Taranto and Ostuni -60 miles, Matera – 108 miles, Punta Pizzo nature reserve beaches and pine forest – 14 miles